Today is the deadline for Americans to file their federal income taxes. Celebrities and entertainers are no different, except — unlike most taxpayers — they often have huge incomes that vary wildly from year-to-year. This is a recipe for tax trouble that can follow even the most successful performers. Click here for more.
- Mary J. Blige Is Really Living Drama-Free Now That She’s Cleared Her $900K Tax Debt
- Chris Rock Pulls No Punches At 2014 BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Bobbi Kristina Kind Of Apologizes For Angela Bassett Insults
- Rest In Peace: Legendary Soul Singer Bobby Womack Dead At 70
- Solange Engaged To 51-Year-Old Video Producer
- Sherri Shepherd Announces She Is Exiting ‘The View’