Cathy Hughes, born Catherine Elizabeth Woods in Omaha, Nebraska on April 22, 1947, is an African-American entrepreneur, radio and television personality and business executive. Hughes founded the media company Radio One and later expanded into TV One , the company went public in 1998, making Hughes the first and only African-American female to head a publicly traded corporation at the time.
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight
- Suge Knight Shot Six Times At Chris Brown’s Pre-VMA Party
- RHOA Drama: Phaedra Parks To Divorce Her Imprisoned Hubby Apollo Nida
- The Daily Show’s Jon Stewart Drags Fox News For Their Ferguson Reporting [VIDEO]
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Ray Rice Finally Breaks His Silence