Cathy Hughes, born Catherine Elizabeth Woods in Omaha, Nebraska on April 22, 1947, is an African-American entrepreneur, radio and television personality and business executive. Hughes founded the media company Radio One and later expanded into TV One , the company went public in 1998, making Hughes the first and only African-American female to head a publicly traded corporation at the time.
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Phaedra Parks Talks Micropenises: Would You Ever Date A Man With One? [POLL]
- Texas Nurse Amber Vinson Is Ebola-Free!
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Soul Train Awards 2014 Nominees: Chris Brown, Beyonce + Pharrell Lead The Pack
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’