Gladys Knight may not have snagged this season’s Mirrorball trophy on “Dancing With the Stars,” but the 67-year-old Motown singer earned another prize worth celebrating: She lost 60 pounds! Eliminated Tuesdayover Roshon Fegan, Knight told Us Weekly after the show that she has her pro partner Tristan McManus to thank in large part for her weight loss. Click here for more.
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Phaedra Parks Talks Micropenises: Would You Ever Date A Man With One? [POLL]
- Texas Nurse Amber Vinson Is Ebola-Free!
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Soul Train Awards 2014 Nominees: Chris Brown, Beyonce + Pharrell Lead The Pack
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’