Gladys Knight may not have snagged this season’s Mirrorball trophy on “Dancing With the Stars,” but the 67-year-old Motown singer earned another prize worth celebrating: She lost 60 pounds! Eliminated Tuesdayover Roshon Fegan, Knight told Us Weekly after the show that she has her pro partner Tristan McManus to thank in large part for her weight loss. Click here for more.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Tyson Poses W/ Transgender Model
- Kelly Rowland Goes Topless
- Actress Paula Patton Speaks!!!
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx’s Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Ex-NFL Star Darren Sharper Feared To Be A Serial Rapist: 9 Women 5 States
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case