Andre 3000 is ready for his close-up. The Outkast rapper is starring in “All Is By My Side,” a Jimi Hendrix biopic that spent years on the shelf, reports HitFix. Now, it looks like the John Ridley film is finally starting production. Click here for more.
- Mary J. Blige Is Really Living Drama-Free Now That She’s Cleared Her $900K Tax Debt
- Chris Rock Pulls No Punches At 2014 BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Bobbi Kristina Kind Of Apologizes For Angela Bassett Insults
- Rest In Peace: Legendary Soul Singer Bobby Womack Dead At 70
- Solange Engaged To 51-Year-Old Video Producer
- Sherri Shepherd Announces She Is Exiting ‘The View’