Following a two-year engagement, singer Bobby Brown and his fiancée Alicia Etheridge have set a date to tie the knot next month. According to TMZ, the couple’s wedding will take place on June 15 in Hawaii and will be exclusive to family and friends. Click here for more.
- Mary J. Blige Is Really Living Drama-Free Now That She’s Cleared Her $900K Tax Debt
- Chris Rock Pulls No Punches At 2014 BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Bobbi Kristina Kind Of Apologizes For Angela Bassett Insults
- Rest In Peace: Legendary Soul Singer Bobby Womack Dead At 70
- Solange Engaged To 51-Year-Old Video Producer
- Sherri Shepherd Announces She Is Exiting ‘The View’