Late superstar Whitney Houston is set to be honored at the 2012 VH1 Divas event with a special tribute. The “I Will Always Love You” icon last performed at the annual concert in 2003, but this winter’s ceremony will be all about Houston as the yet-to-be-announced “divas” will pay tribute to the singer by covering her greatest hits. Click here for more.
- Mary J. Blige Is Really Living Drama-Free Now That She’s Cleared Her $900K Tax Debt
- Chris Rock Pulls No Punches At 2014 BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Bobbi Kristina Kind Of Apologizes For Angela Bassett Insults
- Rest In Peace: Legendary Soul Singer Bobby Womack Dead At 70
- Solange Engaged To 51-Year-Old Video Producer
- Sherri Shepherd Announces She Is Exiting ‘The View’