Five-time Grammy Award winner Donna Summer, who first hustled into our hearts in the 1970s, died Thursday morning. She was 63. Having released 17 studio albums between 1974 and 2008, it seems fitting that we honor the Queen of Disco’s legacy by lacing up our dancing shoes. Starting at the beginning… Click here to watch her videos
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Phaedra Parks Talks Micropenises: Would You Ever Date A Man With One? [POLL]
- Texas Nurse Amber Vinson Is Ebola-Free!
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Soul Train Awards 2014 Nominees: Chris Brown, Beyonce + Pharrell Lead The Pack
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’