Radio pioneer Harold “Hal” Jackson, a staple of New York radio, has died. He was in his late 90s. Jackson died Wednesday in a hospital, said Deon Levingston, vice president and general manager at WBLS, a station owned by Inner City Broadcasting, which Jackson co-founded. Click here for more.
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight
- Suge Knight Shot Six Times At Chris Brown’s Pre-VMA Party
- RHOA Drama: Phaedra Parks To Divorce Her Imprisoned Hubby Apollo Nida
- The Daily Show’s Jon Stewart Drags Fox News For Their Ferguson Reporting [VIDEO]
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Ray Rice Finally Breaks His Silence