Radio pioneer Harold “Hal” Jackson, a staple of New York radio, has died. He was in his late 90s. Jackson died Wednesday in a hospital, said Deon Levingston, vice president and general manager at WBLS, a station owned by Inner City Broadcasting, which Jackson co-founded. Click here for more.
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Phaedra Parks Talks Micropenises: Would You Ever Date A Man With One? [POLL]
- Texas Nurse Amber Vinson Is Ebola-Free!
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Soul Train Awards 2014 Nominees: Chris Brown, Beyonce + Pharrell Lead The Pack
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’