On the third anniversary of Michael Jackson’s June 25, 2009 death, the world is still fascinated by any halfway-revealing Jackson artifact that turns up. We’re also not above being curious when seemingly anything he ever verifiably touched turns up on the auction block, be it the red “Thriller” jacket, the headboard of his deathbed, or a surgical mask that contains “a single dark strand of Jackson’s hair.” Click here for more.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Tyson Poses W/ Transgender Model
- Kelly Rowland Goes Topless
- Actress Paula Patton Speaks!!!
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx’s Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Ex-NFL Star Darren Sharper Feared To Be A Serial Rapist: 9 Women 5 States
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case