“The Amazing Spider-Man” is spinning box-office gold in the U.S. and abroad, rolling up an estimated $341.2 million worldwide since opening. “Spider-Man” took in $65 million over the weekend, giving it $140 million for the 6-day holiday frame in North America and relaunching the franchise with a bang. The movie cost $230 million to produce and had to ensnare audiences with a fresh approach to a familiar franchise. Sony’s decision to change the leads to Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, and the director to Marc Webb, resonated with audiences. Click here for more.
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight
- Suge Knight Shot Six Times At Chris Brown’s Pre-VMA Party
- RHOA Drama: Phaedra Parks To Divorce Her Imprisoned Hubby Apollo Nida
- The Daily Show’s Jon Stewart Drags Fox News For Their Ferguson Reporting [VIDEO]
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Ray Rice Finally Breaks His Silence