“The Green Mile” star Michael Clarke Duncan was hospitalized Friday after suffering a heart attack, according to a rep. The 54-year-old actor was taken to a Los Angeles hospital, where doctors report that Duncan “suffered a myocardial infarction early this morning,” the actor’s rep says. “He is now stable and we look forward to his full recovery.”
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Tyson Poses W/ Transgender Model
- Kelly Rowland Goes Topless
- Actress Paula Patton Speaks!!!
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx’s Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Ex-NFL Star Darren Sharper Feared To Be A Serial Rapist: 9 Women 5 States
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case