Gospel singer and prophetess Juanita Bynum recently appeared on an Atlanta radio station and revealed some of her past struggles in life. She also spoke of affairs she said she had with women. “I’ve done it all. I did the drugs. I’ve been with men. I’ve been with women. It’s not a line. It’s my life,” Bynum said. Click here for more.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Tyson Poses W/ Transgender Model
- Kelly Rowland Goes Topless
- Actress Paula Patton Speaks!!!
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx’s Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Ex-NFL Star Darren Sharper Feared To Be A Serial Rapist: 9 Women 5 States
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case