Mitt Romney’s unfavorable rating is up, most Americans think the Republican presidential challenger favors the rich, and now two new polls have Pres Obama in the lead (CNN survey gives Obama 52% lead over Repub challenter Mitt Romney 45%, his lead is even bigger in a recent Fox News poll: Obama leading 49% over Romney 40%…. it appears the number of people who believe that the economy will not get better if Romney is elected has edged up slightly. Click here for more.
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Phaedra Parks Talks Micropenises: Would You Ever Date A Man With One? [POLL]
- Texas Nurse Amber Vinson Is Ebola-Free!
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Soul Train Awards 2014 Nominees: Chris Brown, Beyonce + Pharrell Lead The Pack
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’