Mitt Romney’s unfavorable rating is up, most Americans think the Republican presidential challenger favors the rich, and now two new polls have Pres Obama in the lead (CNN survey gives Obama 52% lead over Repub challenter Mitt Romney 45%, his lead is even bigger in a recent Fox News poll: Obama leading 49% over Romney 40%…. it appears the number of people who believe that the economy will not get better if Romney is elected has edged up slightly. Click here for more.
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight
- Suge Knight Shot Six Times At Chris Brown’s Pre-VMA Party
- RHOA Drama: Phaedra Parks To Divorce Her Imprisoned Hubby Apollo Nida
- The Daily Show’s Jon Stewart Drags Fox News For Their Ferguson Reporting [VIDEO]
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Ray Rice Finally Breaks His Silence