The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and the General Electric Company (GE) have announced a voluntary recall of 1.3 million Hotpoint®, GE® and GE Profile™, GE Eterna™ and GE Adora™ plastic tub dishwashers, manufactured between March 2006 through July 2006, and November 2006 through April 2008. Click here for more.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Tyson Poses W/ Transgender Model
- Kelly Rowland Goes Topless
- Actress Paula Patton Speaks!!!
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx’s Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Ex-NFL Star Darren Sharper Feared To Be A Serial Rapist: 9 Women 5 States
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case