More than 219 million Americans watched the Games over 5,535 hours of broadcasting on NBC, NBC Sports Network, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo, Telemundo, two specialty channels and NBCOlympics.com, Nielsen data show. Click here for more.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Tyson Poses W/ Transgender Model
- Kelly Rowland Goes Topless
- Actress Paula Patton Speaks!!!
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx’s Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Ex-NFL Star Darren Sharper Feared To Be A Serial Rapist: 9 Women 5 States
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case