Despite its festive title, Salim Akil’s “Sparkle” comes to theaters shaded by sadness. We all know that this represents the last performance from Whitney Houston, who died three months after filming her role. There’s no denying that the picture’s off-screen history gives it an import it would otherwise lack. But a strong cast, empathetic direction and memorable soundtrack help create a movie that does everyone proud. Click here for more.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Tyson Poses W/ Transgender Model
- Kelly Rowland Goes Topless
- Actress Paula Patton Speaks!!!
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx’s Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Ex-NFL Star Darren Sharper Feared To Be A Serial Rapist: 9 Women 5 States
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case