Chris Brown tested positive for marijuana use and will have a probation violation hearing on Novermber 1, a judge ordered Monday. He is on five years probation for a 2009 assault on his then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna. The positive test occurred in Virginia, Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg indicated during Monday’s hearing. She said Brown, 23, had told authorities that he ingested the marijuana in California, where he has a medical marijuana card. Really? Click here for more.
- Mary J. Blige Is Really Living Drama-Free Now That She’s Cleared Her $900K Tax Debt
- Chris Rock Pulls No Punches At 2014 BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Bobbi Kristina Kind Of Apologizes For Angela Bassett Insults
- Rest In Peace: Legendary Soul Singer Bobby Womack Dead At 70
- Solange Engaged To 51-Year-Old Video Producer
- Sherri Shepherd Announces She Is Exiting ‘The View’