The NFL admitted Tuesday that an error was made on the final play of Monday night’s game. However the league contends the blown call involved Seattle Seahawks wideout Golden Tate’s shove of Green Bay Packers cornerback Sam Shields in the end zone — clearly offensive pass interference — not the game-winning throw Tate allegedly snared in his team’s controversial 14-12 win, even though it appeared Packers safety M.D. Jennings picked off the pass from Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson. Are you kidding me?
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Phaedra Parks Talks Micropenises: Would You Ever Date A Man With One? [POLL]
- Texas Nurse Amber Vinson Is Ebola-Free!
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Soul Train Awards 2014 Nominees: Chris Brown, Beyonce + Pharrell Lead The Pack
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’