Isaac has said of his success: “I am so thankful to God for what he’s doing in my life at this time! I’m so excited that people are loving this album! When you work as hard as we worked on a project, you want people to be blessed and just simply enjoy the music, I had so much help in making this dream a reality I DID NOT do any of this alone, but NO ONE can take the credit because it ALL belongs to GOD!”
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Phaedra Parks Talks Micropenises: Would You Ever Date A Man With One? [POLL]
- Texas Nurse Amber Vinson Is Ebola-Free!
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Soul Train Awards 2014 Nominees: Chris Brown, Beyonce + Pharrell Lead The Pack
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’