President Obama won Ohio and other six swing states to surpass the 270 electoral votes needed to beat Republican challenger Mitt Romney and secure a second term in the White House. He won re-election with broad support from moderates, women, and minorities. Click here for more details.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Tyson Poses W/ Transgender Model
- Kelly Rowland Goes Topless
- Actress Paula Patton Speaks!!!
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx’s Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Ex-NFL Star Darren Sharper Feared To Be A Serial Rapist: 9 Women 5 States
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case