Oscar Joyner, President of Reach Media, had a wedding for the ages outside Miami last month. Oscar and wife Alem had a traditional Ethiopian wedding ceremony led by Bishop T.D. Jakes. The nuptials featured performances by Yolanda Adams, Eric Benet, Tamia, and Doug E. Fresh. Tom Joyner’s son didn’t do too bad, huh?
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Phaedra Parks Talks Micropenises: Would You Ever Date A Man With One? [POLL]
- Texas Nurse Amber Vinson Is Ebola-Free!
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Soul Train Awards 2014 Nominees: Chris Brown, Beyonce + Pharrell Lead The Pack
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’